Conditions for Admission
- Master’s degree;
- Professional publication activities.
- The entrance examination is oral and shall take place in front of the Entrance Examination Committee. The Entrance Examination Committee consists of at least three members appointed by the Dean of the Faculty, on a recommendation by the Board of Doctoral Studies.
The Entrance Examination Committee shall assess the following:
- the applicant’s understanding of the field of law of information and communication technologies (0 – 15 points),
- the applicant’s PhD project (0 – 15 points),
- the applicant’s relevant professional publications (0 – 5 points).
In order to obtain the result of “pass”, the applicant must gain at least 10 points in the criteria a) and b) and at least one point in the other criteria.
- Should the condition specified be met by more applicants than the opened positions, then the Entrance Examination Committee shall recommend to the Dean to admit the applicants in the order according to the number of points obtained. . The Entrance Examination Committee may recommend a different order, shall there be a reason worthy of special consideration.